9:00 AM - 11:00 AM PST
[Replays available for the duration of the training]
Join Laurie Bass for the Nia Green Belt Training.
If you are inspired to share the joy of Nia through teaching, the Nia Green Belt: the Art of Teaching is your next step. Here you will learn how to share your newfound White Belt skills as nia teacher. You may also take this training at any point along your Nia journey.
The Green Belt Training provides a full set of knowledge and skills to teach Nia for all ages, levels and abilities.
- Green Belt provides tools, practices, coaching and support to you in stepping-in to teaching Nia with ease and relaxation. You’ll learn to dynamically listen, teach and share Nia while sustaining your connection to joy.
- The Green Belt training approach focuses on both the individual and community and emphasizes the importance of creating healthy relationships with everyone, including students, trainers, peers and colleagues.
- In Green Belt, you’ll receive mentoring and guidance as you practice teaching and will learn how to make the experience of sharing the joy of Nia meaningful and full of purpose.
1) Weekly 2-Hour LIVE Experiential Sessions via ZOOM
(live participation is encouraged, however replay access is available)
2) ONLINE Training Portal With access to the Green Belt EMBODY Curriculum including:
- Weekly agendas with suggested homework exercises
- Hours of podcasts to support your embodied learning
- On-demand Nia classes for you to use throughout your training
- 1 month FREE Trial of NiaTV (for new NiaTV subscribers)
- Community portal to stay connected with your trainer and fellow trainees between live sessions
- PDF Download of Green Belt LEARN Book
- Audio Guided Meditations and Movement Exercises
- And more...
3) Weekly Online LIVE Nia Classes with your Trainer
Darlene B Parker
Completion of the Nia White Belt is required to register for Green Belt. The Nia Green Belt is adaptable to all levels of fitness, experience and abilities.
AFTER YOUR TRAINING:
After you graduate you are invited to continue your Nia journey through one of three Nia Membership paths:
Dancing Through Life: For the passionate and committed Nia graduate
Sacred Athlete: For the Nia graduate interested in learning and practicing teaching skill
Sacred Livelihood: For aspiring Nia Teaching Professionals
If you do not choose to become a Nia member, you will have access to your online training portal for 2 weeks after your training graduation.
CANCELLATION + TRANSFER POLICY
Registration and instruction fees are non-refundable. Should you cancel your registration more than 30 days prior to the training start date, the registration fee will be credited to your Nia account. Should you cancel your registration less than 30 days prior to the training start date, you will incur a cancellation fee of $250 which will be deducted from your registration fee. The remaining balance will be credited to your Nia account.