StudioNia Santa Fe
851 W. San Mateo
Santa Fe, NM 87505
Join Kelle Rae Oien for the Nia Move IT Training.
Move IT training is an in-depth exploration of the movement language of Nia, Nia 52 Moves. You learn how to holistically condition your body and consciously develop movement skill using the Move IT 60-second interval class format and developmental conditioning techniques.
Nia Move IT training develops your knowledge of somatic anatomy, body awareness, and kinesthetic skill.
In this Training, you'll learn:
- A body-centered fitness philosophy
- A whole-body movement vocabulary: 52 moves, names + techniques
- 4 ways to condition your body: cardiovascular, reflexive, mindful, and anaerobic (metabolic)
- Movement techniques (biomechanics): range of motion + repetition
- Somatic self-coaching
- How to personalize movement skill techniques
- Systemic movement
1) 2-days of in-person, experiential learning including a Nia MoveIT class experience each day.
2) Pre-Training ONLINE Training Portal with materials to prepare you for your training including:
- PDF Download of Nia MoveIT LEARN Book
- Podcasts, Audio Guided Meditations and Movement Exercises
- And more...
3) 7-Week Post-Training Access to FULL ONLINE Training Portal with MoveIT EMBODY Curriculum including:
- Agendas with suggested embodiment practices
- Podcasts to support your embodied learning
- 1 month FREE Trial of NiaTV (for new NiaTV subscribers)
- PDF Download of MoveIT LEARN Book
Anyone can take the Nia Move IT Training; no experience is required. Nia Move IT is adaptable to all levels of fitness, experience and abilities.
TEACH MOVE IT:
For aspiring Nia MOVE IT teachers, this training places specific emphasis on mastering the basics, performing and cuing Nia 52 Moves.
To become a Nia MOVE IT Teacher, you must:
- Complete the Nia MOVE IT Training
- Complete Nia White Belt
- Be an active Nia Sacred Livelihood Member
- Complete MOVE IT "SHARE" Apprenticeship
AFTER YOUR TRAINING
After you graduate from your Nia MOVE IT training, you are invited to continue your Nia journey through one of three Nia Membership paths:
Dancing Through Life: For the passionate and committed Nia graduate (available to all graduates)
Sacred Athlete: For the Nia graduate interested in learning and practicing teaching skill (only available to White Belt graduates)
Sacred Livelihood: For aspiring Nia Teaching Professionals (only available to White Belt graduates)
If you do not choose to become a Nia member, you will have access to your online training portal for 2 weeks after your training graduation.
CANCELLATION + TRANSFER POLICY
Registration and instruction fees are non-refundable. Should you cancel your registration more than 30 days prior to the training start date, the registration fee will be credited to your Nia account. Should you cancel your registration less than 30 days prior to the training start date, you will incur a cancellation fee of $250 which will be deducted from your registration fee. The remaining balance will be credited to your Nia account.