10AM - 12 PM PST
[Replays available for the duration of the training]
Join Laurie Bass for the Nia 5 Stages Training ONLINE.
Nia 5 Stages is an integrative movement practice based on the five developmental movement stages humans experience from the embryonic to walking. Practiced with awareness, these stages have the power to facilitate optimal alignment, improved function, energy flow and comfort in the body. As a practice, Nia 5 Stages supports your body holistically to sustain mobility, flexibility, strength, agility and stability.
Nia 5 Stages Training provides you with tools to deeply embody the Nia 5 Stages practice and experience its self-healing benefits - whether you are a Nia teacher, student, movement practitioner, somatic educator or health professional, Nia 5 Stages Training will give you a new skill set to add to your somatic toolbox.
In this Training You Will Explore:
- The Science, Craft, and Art of Nia 5 Stages;
- Adapting and Personalizing;
- Nia 5 Stages Class Format;
- The Body’s Way Principles and Nia Lifestyle
- Body Awareness + Body Literacy
- Body Gratitude + Sensory IQ
- Sensory Anatomy – Look, Listen, Imagine
- The 7-Minute Body's Way Workout
- Voice + The Art of Somatic Guidance.
For Nia Sacred Athlete + Livelihood members, this training includes 52 ready-to-deliver lessons plans and access to a post-training program. Anyone can take the training for personal experience and growth.
1) Weekly 2 Hour LIVE Experiential Sessions via ZOOM
(live participation is encouraged, however replay access is available)
2) ONLINE Training Portal...
With access to the 5 Stages Core Curriculum including:
- Weekly agendas with suggested homework exercises
- Podcasts to support your embodied learning
- Video Tutorials + Guides to support your learning
- 1 month FREE Trial of NiaTV (for new NiaTV subscribers)
- Community portal to stay connected between live sessions
- PDF Download of Nia 5 Stages Learn Book
- Audio Guided Meditations and Movement Exercises
- And more...
3) Weekly LIVE Online Nia 5 Stages Class Offerings with your Trainer
4.) Post-Training "SHARE" Curriculum for Sacred Athlete + Livelihood Members
Anyone can take the Nia 5 Stages Training; no experience is required. The Nia 5 Stages is adaptable to all levels of fitness, experience and abilities.
If you desire to share the Nia 5 Stages in a professional capacity, you also need to complete the Nia White Belt Training and have an active Nia Sacred Livelihood Membership.
AFTER YOUR TRAINING:
After you graduate from the Nia 5 Stages, you are invited to continue your Nia journey through one of three Nia Membership paths:
Dancing Through Life: For the passionate and committed Nia graduate
Sacred Athlete: For the Nia graduate interested in learning and practicing teaching skill
Sacred Livelihood: For aspiring Nia Teaching Professionals
If you do not choose to become a Nia member, you will have access to your online training portal for 2 weeks after your training graduation.
CANCELLATION + TRANSFER POLICY
Registration and instruction fees are non-refundable. Should you cancel your registration more than 30 days prior to the training start date, the registration fee will be credited to your Nia account. Should you cancel your registration less than 30 days prior to the training start date, you will incur a cancellation fee of $250 which will be deducted from your registration fee. The remaining balance will be credited to your Nia account.